This year’s auction will use the Greater Giving Online Bidding application– allowing for a paperless auction bidding system that is available anytime, at your convenience. Bid using your smartphone, tablet, or computer for Online Auction items. Online Bidding offers many benefits, including the ability to easily track Packages by “following” their activity.
2. Registering is simple and fast and can be done by computer or smart phone! Once you are registered, you will receive an automated "welcome" text message with your bidder URL, and you will receive a "welcome" email message confirming your registration information. If you do not receive a text message or email, please contact Tricia Fetui at 808-691-7768 or email@example.com.
3. To confirm your registration on your smart phone:
4. To confirm your registration via email:
5. You can bid the next increment, set a max bid, or simply “watch” packages. If you enter the highest max bid on a package, the system will automatically place bids in your favor until your max bid is reached or until the Online Auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
6. To purchase a package at the Buy Now price, select the "Buy Now" button.
7. To make a general donation, select the "donation" button at the top of your home screen and choose a pre-set amount or select the "custom amount" button to enter the amount you wish to donate and select "ok".
8. If you’re outbid at any point before the Online Auction closes, you’ll be notified by text message and email.
9. You can keep an eye on packages you’ve bid on or are watching by selecting the menu button and selecting the “My List” button located at the left.
10. When the Online Auction closes on Friday, September 1, 2017, the person with the highest bid will be the winner. Tricia Fetui will contact you to coordinate delivery of your Online Auction winning items. Winning items will be available to be picked-up at the Benefit Dinner on September 8, 2017, mailed, or picked-up from The Queen's Medical Center. Please contact Tricia Fetui at 808-691-7768 or firstname.lastname@example.org at Queen's Fund Development to arrange for delivery of large items. Successful out-of-state winners of large items will be responsible for shipping charges.
The Queen's Health Systems
Fund Development Department
Natalie J. Arrell